October 31, 2016

Councillors Register of Interests


Parish Councillors are required to make a Declaration of their Financial Interests and register this with the next tier up of local government, in our case Staffordshire Moorlands District Council. Here you can see the Register of Interests for Sheen Parish Councillors

Sheen Parish Council SMDC Register

Or if you have trouble with that link, copy and paste the line below into your browser



Code of Conduct for All Councillors.

Document (staffsmoorlands.gov.uk)